Businesses For Sale in SingaporeSingapore

Listing ID: 15072
Total Viewed: 4053
Last Refreshed: 28/01/2019

$10K to $20k+ Profit Per Month Parcel Delivery Business

Bukit Panjang, Singapore

Asking Price : S$200K-500K

Revenue: S$500K-1M

Cash Flow: Not Disclosed

Payable: Not Disclosed

Established: 2014

Gross Profit: SGD200K - 500K

Inventory: Not Disclosed

Receivable: Not Disclosed

Owner Role: Full Time

Net Profit: SGD200K - 500K

Liability: Not Disclosed

FFE: Not Disclosed

Staff: Not Disclosed

* Revenue, Gross Profit, Net Profit, Cash Flow are based on Annual average

Reason To Sell
Business was built for sale.
Business Description

parcel delivery business for sale. 

Current coverage: main project: 5 zones. 12 daily delivery areas. 15 drivers. 1 Walker. 

Sub project: 1 mini project. 1 driver.

Overheads: zero. We work with contractors and freelancers to keep costs at a minimum. They earn on per piece basis.

Staff needed: 1 team leader. Incharge of forwarding instructions, and stands as a back up. Also working as a contractor.

Vehicles used: cost zero. all vehicles used are on rentals. Rental Costs borne by drivers.

Warehouse: cost zero. we're doing the collection from our clients warehouse. Upon collection, drivers head out for delivery.

How do we earn: we take a certain percentage from drivers off their delivery rates. 

Sellers role: manage drivers. Absences. Meetings. Etc. Training will be provided for the buyer (team leader mentioned above should be able to handle this)

Potential for expansion: high. Current areas are expandable to have a wider coverage.

Started with 3 drivers. A year later we're at 16 drivers. Expansion possibilities are huge.  

Do note: we wouldn't mind a partial sale of the business. For example (person A buys 30% of the business. Person B buys the remaining 70%). As long as both buyers wouldn't mind partnering up with each other. Or you may choose to purchase the full company at 100%. Purchase price is completely negotiable. 

Also note: This is not a desperate sale. Take your time ;)

Business Operations
Preferred Skills:
Supporting and Training:
All business can be handled via mobile phone through WhatsApp.
Not Disclosed
Property Information
Premise Status:
Work At Home
Yes, it can relocate to other place
Home Base:
Yes, it can work at home
Other Information
Expansion Potential:
Large. As mentioned.

All the information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative. Our platfrom is not responsible for the accuracy of the information.

Join Premium Buyer Now to Find More About The Business
Premium Buyer can view additional information on the business, including
  • Date business posted, and last updated
  • Total enquiries this business has had, and when last enquiry sent
  • Get the contact information for the business (if available)
Contact Seller
Your Name:
Your email
Your phone

Contact Seller
Your Name:
Your email
Your phone

Just a moment... we are sending the message now