Listing ID: 375 Last Refreshed: 07/05/2019 Total Views: 22590
We are overwhelmed with other business/personal commitment. Letting go our fruit of labour to dedicated, committed and sincere invester/partner/teacher. Location of the centre is at the prime area of South West Singapore with good human traffic and 3 schools, 3 child care within 500m. 2 big shopping mall is within 3 mins walking distance. Program obtained from 2 sources. Internationally well-known brand with 20 years of track record. Materials approved by MOE and designed by local educator for upper primary level. Specialized in N1 - P6 Maths.
Opportunity of growth:
- Only open for 4 days now with > 60 students. 3 more days not utilized. Rooms can also be sublet for other purposes for the 3 days if needed.
- We have only done very little marketing for the past 2 years. Lots of opportunity to grow further. Other centres that offer similar program at the East side have >100 students with 5 days of operation.
- Can add other program if we want (if you can teach other subject) to leverage on our existing students/parents base.
- Existing partnership with other kindergarten.
Two options for partnership/investment:
1/3 share of the company that own the education centre.
Criteria: Must have free time to manage the centre. We open Thurs-Sun except public holiday.
Criteria: Must be passionate about education and able to teach Singapore primary school mathematics. Preferably with 2-3 years of experience. (We can train you but you must be willing to learn and know the basics)
Full take over
Full take over including current premise (3 years lease), furniture, office equipment, teaching materials, all program materials.
Premise is SCDF fire safety certified/approved.
Student base of >60
Teachers (6-7 of them). Experienced and trained and qualified at very good rate.
Mentorship by us for 3-6 months till business completed transits over.
- Existing Teacher (Retired or looking to setup own business)
- Stay at home mum looking to own a business
- Business owner looking to diversify with a complementing business
- Young professional looking to setup own business