Hi, my wedding studio is around five years old now. It is running very steadily and smoothly, but I think it is time to grow the business further.
Currently, we do wedding packages with gowns, photography, makeup services and videography. We have an active facebook page with near seven thousand of followers, a website and a office.
My role in the business at the moment, is everything from serving the customers, to designing of dresses, to liasing with third party vendors and doing up social media sites. The profit margin of the business ranges from ~80-120k/yr, depending on how much time I have to put into it at the moment. (I own two businesses, so I have to split my time in between)
If you want to join as a partner:
- I am looking for someone that can station in the office to take over customer service, and, or the social media advertising side. (If you are interested in designing, it will be a plus point. I am willing to split that part as long as you come out with items people love)
- Someone with a strong background in marketing or HR. If you are not intending to stay in the office, you can help with finding and training suitable employees too.
- Any idea that could make the business work out better, I am willing to listen.
If you want to invest or be a silent partner:
- You will not interfere with how I run the business. You will come out with the capital, and I will be in charge of hiring and advertising.
- You assist in finding a employee, and I will train and do the rest.
For partners (You will be taking up some roles in the business)
- S$25k per 10% stake (This would take you around 3 years to break even if we continue at this phase of business. Which would not be the case. I am looking at 2 years for your investments to break even.)
- Minimum of 1 year commitment. Then you are allowed to sell your stake to whoever interested, as long as he/she is a be a credible person.
For investors (You do not have to do anything in the business, I will pass you whichever profit made every year)
- S$35k per 10% stake (This would take you around 5 years to break even at this phase of the business. I will be using your investments for hiring and advertising needs. I am looking at 3.5 years for your investments to break even)
- You are allowed to sell your stake to whoever interested anytime, as long as he/she is a be a credible person.
For investors that do not want a stake, but looking for returns only:
- 20k minimum investments for 5% returns per year (1k per year).
- You have to keep your investments with us for 3 years minimum; and 10 years maximum. Then, you can withdraw your initial 20k. For example, you invested 50k in us, and on the 5th year, you decided to withdraw all your investments. That would give you 50K (your initial investment) + 12.5K = 62.5k.
I consider the rates above very reasonable. This business is very safe and steady, unlike you purchasing a new business, you are investing in a owner that knows the industry and has proven success. You are not putting down a lum sum to enter a new business that you don't understand, or risk to lose everything. For that reason, I am not interested in deadweight working partners.
If you do not want to do work at all, then opt for silent partner, or investor. I will then use your investment to hire workers that I think would bring benefit to us. There is no way for you to lose your investments unless the office burnt down or I escaped into space. I am open to discussion if you think you could bring a lot more to the table.
Please contact me if you are interested!! If you are keen on purchasing the entire business, I am open too, but you have to be credible. I built my business based on integrity, and I have to make sure that my clients are in good hands.
All the information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative. Our platfrom is not responsible for the accuracy of the information.