Reason To Sell
Owner has other business committment
* Walking distance to Tanjong Pagar MRT (Fully Sheltered)
* Near Food Centres
* Newly Renovated FSSD Premise, 4 classrooms
* State of Art Teaching Aid Equipments, Top grade Interior Designer Furnishing
* Partnership with Pearson LCCI to offer full range of LCCI course
* In-house Diploma / Advanced Diploma programs with internal teaching staff & existing student base
Note: Pearson is the world's leading education company. From pre-school to high school, early learning to professional certification, our curriculum materials, multimedia learning tools and testing programmes help to educate millions of people worldwide. LCCI International Qualifications are awarded by Pearson Education Ltd. An accredited Awarding Body providing vocational and professional qualifications around the world. Pearson is accredited by the UK qualifications regulator, the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual), and many regulatory bodies and Ministries of Education around the world recognise LCCI International Qualifications. (source: Pearson LCCI website)
Seller's Financing available for eligible buyers, subject to buyer's credit profile / experience. Not to be missed opportunity !
Receivables consist of students' deposits ($80K)
Rent & Deposits: ~$10K/pm / 3 months deposit
Utilities: Electricity Charges payable to Landlord / Water charges included in rental
Mon to Fri, 9am to 10pm
"Fit & Proper" criteria defined by CPE/regulatory body.
Supporting and Training:
Management Handover (Optional, subject to nego)
2 Local, 2 Part Time
SGD28,000 (included in selling price)
Balance 1.5 yrs + Option to Renew
Newly renovated. Grade A1 furnishings.
FSSD Certificate, 4 classrooms (53 students capacity)
Reception Counter with Corporate Branding frontage
Library Room with Computers for Students' Use
Large Meeting Room for Students' discussions
Staff Room and Manager Office
IT Computer Server Room
State of Art Teaching Aids (Interactive Flat Panels)
Movable partion wall to expand 4 classrooms to hold bigger lectures.
Copiers & Computers for Staff use.
Ever increasing stringent regulatory rules imposed by CPE, new entrants will find it increasingly difficult to obtain new license from CPE. Registration process for a new private school typically takes several months (FSSD certificate, CPE application) before it can commence operation.
Subject to regulatory approval, the buyer may consider:
(1) Expand the LCCI course offerings and introduce new in-house course;
(2) Introduce WSQ/SkillFuture Credit eligible courses; or
(3) Partner with established foreign education institutes with foreign education system.
Seller Financing Available:
All the information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative. Our platfrom is not responsible for the accuracy of the information.
Join Premium Buyer Now to Find More About The Business
Premium Buyer can view additional information on the business, including
- Date business posted, and last updated
- Total enquiries this business has had, and when last enquiry sent
- Get the contact information for the business (if available)