Businesses For Sale in SingaporeSingapore

Listing ID: 15010
Total Viewed: 4673
Last Refreshed: 22/02/2019

Fast Growing Master Franchise Looking For Investment Partners!

Central Area, Singapore

Asking Price : S$500,000

Revenue: S$260,000

Cash Flow: Not Disclosed

Payable: Not Disclosed

Established: 2017

Gross Profit: SGD182,000

Inventory: SGD32,000***

Receivable: Not Disclosed

Owner Role: Full Time

Net Profit: Not Disclosed

Liability: Not Disclosed

FFE: SGD180,000***

Staff: Not Disclosed

* Revenue, Gross Profit, Net Profit, Cash Flow are based on Annual average

***NOT included in asking price

Reason To Sell
Looking to Expand
Business Description

Looking for exponential growth? The opportunity is here with Sweet Monster (SG).

Looking for multiple streams of income? The opportunity is here with Sweet Monster (SG).

Looking to make a mark in Singapore? The opportunity is here with Sweet Monster (SG).


Sweet Monster (SG) is a Master Franchise from Korea! Click here to find out more www.sweetmonster.co.kr

We are rather new to Singapore. We are growing fast! (We are going to be in the Jewel, Changi Airport!).

 ... and, WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS WHO CAN HELP US GROW EVEN BIGGER AND BETTER!


We are currently at:

Hillion Mall

AMK Hub

Poiz Centre

Tampines Hub

... and, coming soon to:

Jewel, Changi Airport!!

(Negotiations are ongoing with other propective franchisees to open more outlets in Singapore.)


Who are we looking for?: Besides financial clout, you are someone with strong managements skills and/or the organisation to provide them. Experience in the specific industry is desirable, but not essential. The individual or organisation should also possess strong sales, marketing, and operational skills! Someone who can partner together with us to take Sweet Monster Singapore to the next level! Call me: David (+65) 9145 5466


Why you should invest in this business:

- Everything Korean seems to be hot in Singapore these days. K-pop, K-drama, K-etc... 

- Lots of potential: Because its a new franchise (with only 5 outlets at the moment), there is so much more retail and commercial opportunities to explore in Singapore. Sweet Monster is currently ranked #2 in Korea behind KaoKao Line brand. It has iinovative and enterprising lifestyle product range that is expanding. The licensing potential is limitless!

- Multiple revenues of income: As a Master Franchise, you can earn from Franchisee Fees, Royalty Fees, Distribution rights, Licensing deals, E-commerce, boutique retailers, major retailers,... the list is long!

Sweet Monster in Taiwan recently inked a deal for a licence agreement with 7-eleven (5,000 outlets and counting!). In Singapore, initial conversations have started with major retailers. 

Also, our own e-commerce shop (merchandise items only) is going to be opened by February. We are also exploring retail opportunities with Shopify, Q10, Shoppee for our Sweet Monster merchandise items.

- Jewel, Changi Airport: Sweet Monster (SG) will be in the Jewel! The Changi Airport Group estimates that Jewel will see 40-50 million visitors a year! Of which, 40% will be overseas visitors and the remaining 60% will be Singaporeans. Imagine the local and international exposure that Sweet Monster will garner at and from the Jewel. Read www.jewelchangiairport.com


Seize the opportunity! Why be an employee when you can be a boss? Why be a franchisee when you can be a Master Franchise? Contact David (+65) 9145 5466!

Property Information
Premise Status:
Rent
Rental Deposit:
SGD17,000 (NOT included in selling price)

All the information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative. Our platfrom is not responsible for the accuracy of the information.

Join Premium Buyer Now to Find More About The Business
Premium Buyer can view additional information on the business, including
  • Date business posted, and last updated
  • Total enquiries this business has had, and when last enquiry sent
  • Get the contact information for the business (if available)
Contact Seller
Your Name:
Your email
Your phone

Contact Seller
Your Name:
Your email
Your phone




Just a moment... we are sending the message now