Reason To Sell
Short of manpower
1. NEA approved F&B restaurant with fire safety.
2. Fully renovated with exhaust, air-cond, laminate flooring, false ceiling & etc, cost 30,000.
3. Equipment cost $50,000 (including 3 x refrigerator, kitchen implements, dinning accessories & etc).
4. Monthly Rental < $3000.
5. Due to short of man power, we intend to sell the entire set-up.
6. Exsiting selling claypot curry chicken, fishhead, steamboat & etc.
7. Selling business together with company and related licenses, no need register company and apply licenses etc.
8. Asking price 40k - 80k (negotiable).
All the information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative. Our platfrom is not responsible for the accuracy of the information.
Join Premium Buyer Now to Find More About The Business
Premium Buyer can view additional information on the business, including
- Date business posted, and last updated
- Total enquiries this business has had, and when last enquiry sent
- Get the contact information for the business (if available)