Businesses For Sale in SingaporeSingapore

Listing ID: 14236
Total Viewed: 1524
Last Refreshed: 19/09/2018

Looking For Partner To Open Cafe For Coffee And Martabak In Batam

Central Area

Asking Price : S$45,000

Revenue: Not Disclosed

Cash Flow: Not Disclosed

Payable: Not Disclosed

Established: 2016

Gross Profit: Not Disclosed

Inventory: Not Disclosed

Receivable: Not Disclosed

Owner Role: Full Time

Net Profit: Not Disclosed

Liability: Not Disclosed

FFE: Not Disclosed

Staff: Not Disclosed

* Revenue, Gross Profit, Net Profit, Cash Flow are based on Annual average

Reason To Sell
Look for investor.
Business Description

Hello,


We are running a dessert business in Batam, Indonesia. We sell Maratabak, the Indonesian style pancake.

Currently we have 2 outlets (take away concept) in Batam with the avarage sales of SGD 10,000 with profit margin of 20% per month. 


We plan to open another oulet with dine-in concept and combine with coffee and other light food.

The initial investment required is SGD 45,000 for 5 years business plan. We can assume there is no profit for the first year as we still in marketing stage. We will targetting to have a average daily sale for SGD 500 per day within years-2 to year-5. Hence total sales within 4 years is SGD 720,000. Assumming the same profit margin of 20%, the total profit and the end of year-5 is SGD 144,000. This profit will be devided into 40% for us as management team and 60% for investor. Hence, investor will projected to get SGD 86,400 within 5 years, minus the initial invesment of SGD 45,000 hence the total gain is SGD 41,400 within 5 years.


Please note that there is always risk in doing business. The projected profit may be differ from reality; can be lower or even higher.

We are only looking for investor who know the risk in F&B industry.


Visit our instagram: @markotam2016

Business Operations
Staff:
Not Disclosed
Property Information
Premise Status:
Rent
Rental Fee:
SGD0

All the information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative. Our platfrom is not responsible for the accuracy of the information.

Join Premium Buyer Now to Find More About The Business
Premium Buyer can view additional information on the business, including
  • Date business posted, and last updated
  • Total enquiries this business has had, and when last enquiry sent
  • Get the contact information for the business (if available)
Contact Seller
Your Name:
Your email
Your phone

Contact Seller
Your Name:
Your email
Your phone




Just a moment... we are sending the message now