SGD50K - 100K
Reason To Sell
Computer Repair shop in the HDB heartlands selling for 1 x P/E. Why? Owner is a sole proprietor and is retiring.
Why buy this business?
- business is simple. It is run by a full-time staff. Owner is part-time.
- revenue and profit has been steady for the last 5 years.
- it's an excellent business model for passive income. Invest, manage from a distant, let it operate, and collect a nice 'goose' egg of $7,000 every month.
- more and more people are using computers, ipads, and laptops!! Computers are no more a luxury item. They have become a necessity. Everyone has one or two. Demand for servicing or repair will not diminish, but has increased steadily.
- all current business revenue is by referrals ONLY. Imagine the revenue with a website and social media marketing!
Who should buy this business?
- first time investors looking for a lower-risk entry into business ownership
- buyers looking for a nice 'goose' egg every month without being heavily involved
- buyers who are skilled in this trade (computer repair) and looking to get a head-start in the right direction by owning a successful business versus starting from scratch.
Business is being sold in it's entirety: assets, staff, customer contacts, equipment, tenancy, etc. NOT inclusive of payables, cash, receivables.
NOTE: This is a sole proprietorship. Business does not have proper book-keeping. No P&L or Balance Sheet. However, all sales and revenue is verifiable via detailed POS and excel spreadsheets.
Supporting and Training:
Negotiable. Place is run by existing staff that has agreed to stay on. If needed, can be discussed.
1 Local, 1 Part Time
HDB retail shop under lease direct from HDB. Upon successful purchase of business, lease will be assigned to buyer.
Yes, it can relocate to other place
The potential to create a franchise model is viable if you can start a chain of similar computer repair outlets in major HDB estates. Possible with good branding, management, and planning.
All the information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative. Our platfrom is not responsible for the accuracy of the information.
Join Premium Member Now to Find More About The Business
Premium member can view additional information on the business, including
- Date business posted, and last updated
- Total enquiries this business has had, and when last enquiry sent
- Get the contact information for the business (if available)