Listing ID: 14852 Last Refreshed: 26/04/2019 Total Views: 3499
· Singapore based business in the manufacturing and distribution of instant pasta (“hereinafter referred to as “Subject”) is seeking growth capital to fund its expansion and is opened to fund raising by way of debt, mezzanine funding or equity in whole or part thereof.
· Subject was established in 2015 and the only one in Singapore and the region to specialize in the manufacturing and distribution of instant pasta.
· Its range of products include cup pasta, instant fusilli and instant macaroni of various authentic and Asian flavours. Products are low GI and also Halal certified.
· Equipped with a dedicated and specialized production process specially calibrated with an Italian Masterchef, which enables it to produce top quality pasta consistently.
· Subject has a track record of distribution through supermarket chain including Sheng Siong and NTUC selected outlets, convenient store chain such as Cheers and Prime as well as on-line sales.
· Subject leverage on modern machinery and innovative production process which enable automation of a large part of its pasta-making process, improved productivity level with a maximum production capacity of approximately 5,000 carton per production line per month.
· Revenue growth at CAGR 270% since establishment. Tangible assets including production machinery and inventory approximately SGD 0.4 million.
· Other business goodwill includes:
o product brand name (popular social media following),
o R&D capability
o new product development in the pipeline
o inquiry for OEM supply contract from a transnational F&B group
· High gross profit margin products
· Unique product and currently the only one specialized instant pasta player in Singapore and the region.
· Automation allows for scalable production volume without requirement for new major capex outlay.
· Potential growth prospect with substantial pasta consumption market in the region.