Listing ID: 14266 Last Refreshed: 07/05/2019 Total Views: 5646
We are a workspace provider in operation for 11 years. We owned a lot of other properties in Singapore. My partner has decided to take over the rest of the properties valued around S$6million which requires very little effort on his side as the agent takes care of it. We are letting go the other part of our business which requires more attention and intervention from the operator.
We currently have 2 beautifully designed services offices for sales in the same block and 1 other in the other part of the world. We have been featured in Singapore’s business time. Together with the sale are existing tenancy agreements. The owner is migrating to USA. He has operated this business for slightly more than a decade already and will sign a non-compete agreement with you for Asia.
How are the offices built?
1. The workspace are built in a way that there is minimum wastage and all eco-friendly such as solar films on all windows, invertor air conditioning and also LED lightings and very well-maintained.
What services do we provide?
1. We are a phone service provider and this will go along with the office. We have some services that are pretty helpful to people, not only businesses so you can also target at people who needs it.
2. We also work with partners to provide incorporation, accounting and company secretarial services.
3. We provide virtual offices packages and have over 300 clients.
4. We provide co-sharing workspace packages.
5. We also provide fully equipped private workspaces.
What is included in the deal?
1. The Real Estate, the business, all the agreements, all the hardware and software, website, CRM, templates of agreement, accounting software.
Real Estate Valuation
The bank values only the 3 properties at S$2.6 Million. S$1million, S$1million and S$600,000. The business is not valued yet.
Financing and plan
Please let us know how you intend to finance and plans for moving forward. This is a business which requires a lot of commitment and money,
If you are serious, please call Mr Ng