After more than 20 years of hard work, my father has decided to retire and is looking for a responsible company/individual to take care of his customers. This family business has a solid customer base, at least 85% of the customers have been with us for more than a decade and still going strong.
About the business
We are a distributor of Plastics and Disposables items to F&B stalls, mainly to kopitiams. The items sold are similar to that of SKP PTE LTD, minus the stationery and party items. As such, the demand is ever present as more and more consumers choose to "da bao" home due to lifestyle changes.
We are the middlemen between the manufacturers/suppliers and the customers. Hence, work involves:
1) Taking orders from customers
2) Ordering from manufacturers/suppliers
3) Delivery to the customers
4) Collecting money (the best part of the business)
Who we are looking for
As mentioned, most of the customers have been with us for more than a decade. Therefore, we are looking for a company/someone who is:
1) Responsible (able to fulfill the needs of the customers)
2) Friendly (some of the customers are already like friends to us, we get to joke and laugh with them)
3) Hardworking (this job involves a lot of hard work, if you think the money is going to come easy, you are wrong. However, unlike life as an employee where sometimes hard work does not mean it will pay off, the reward of this work gets bigger as the more effort you put in)
Profit for this business is in the range of S$10,000-S$12,000 each month, depending on consumers' demands. We are looking to sell at a reasonable price where you will be able to earn back the investment in less than 1.5 years. To be honest, my father is more concern about how well his customers will be taken care of after he retires than the money from selling the business. Nonetheless, I am hoping to fetch a good price so that he can enjoy a good retirement.
Training and familiarisation will be given for a period of 2-3 weeks. You will have access to the contacts of all our manufactuers/suppliers and customers. The learning curve is steep at the beginning due to the large amount of items. However, you should be able to familiarize very fast as you go through a routine.
You are free to make adjustments to the schedule to match your lifestyle needs and your customers'. If work starts early, you will be able to end work early. It is very flexible.
If you are willing to put in hard work and see the results, you should be interested in taking over this business. Do not hestitate to contact me to find out more!
All the information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative. Our platfrom is not responsible for the accuracy of the information.