Listing ID: 4030 Last Refreshed: 07/05/2019 Total Views: 8169
1. Create a mobile App without programming or coding skills, both Android and Apple, can even duplicate for each system with minor formatting (the phones have different screen size)
2. Sell subscription to other people under your label. Payment gateway included, subscribers pay, then either auto enablement or administrator's intervention
3. An in-store app (android or apple) with your label to view in real time your draft app at any point in time, available for your subscribers with their login.
4. Various templates.
5. Backend system to check on the app within 5 working days before submission to Apple itunes (if the app is sub-standard and submitted to Apple, it will be rejected but after 3 to 6 weeks.)
The earning potential is as below:
1. You can sell subscription to users to make their own app
2. Conduct classes to teach them how to create their own apps. These users can in turn sell their app (create for other people or companies) or create a generic app with advertisements to earn money. (e.g. would be to create a "Pokemon GO! tips and tutorial" app during the craze and get the traffic to earn on the advertisements - Flappy Bird was earning USD15k a day on advertisement alone. USD 15,000! A day!.)
3. Mobile Advertisements on your app.
4. Hire in-house designers and create apps for companies. (as demo-ed, you do not need programming, thus, just need some designers, or even just a layman with a keen eye for design to create the app) See attached picture on how much an app can cost (>USD40k). Of course those apps are very specialised with specialised functions (e.g. UBER App has a navigational function together with a Driver database and User database and a spooling function to link the driver an user and a countdown timer for the waiting time and the routing algorithm etc etc)