Sell a Business

Listing ID: 13665 Last Refreshed: 22/04/2019 Total Views: 10020

$550,000 Revenue Annually E-Commerce For Take Over


Asking Price: S$70,000
  • Premise Type N/A Premise Size N/A
  • Monthly Rental S$0 Rental Desposit N/A
  • Revenue S$550,000 Cash Flow N/A
  • Gross Profit N/A Net Profit S$100K - 200K
  • Stock N/A Liability N/A
  • Payable N/A Receivable N/A
  • FFE N/A Established 2018
  • Owner Role Full Time Staff 0
  • * Revenue, Gross Profit, Net Profit, Cash Flow are based on Annual average
Andy Toh

Reason For Sale



We have been in the e-commerce business for a total of 5 years, selling directly from China Guangzhou (warehouse/office facility) to Groupon Australia & Groupon New Zealand for the past 2 years.

Merchandise mainly are home accessories, fashion and simple electronics items. all of which doesn’t require any certifications by Australia authority. Stocks locations are at Guangzhou warehouse facility, with 90% automated by manpower(4 staff) and fully paid warehousing system(worth $30k). The remaining 10% is just simply to pick what to propose to Groupon.

Currently generating a steady flow of revenue about AU$550,000 annually

On average each month, we are generating 2500 parcels and courier directly over to Groupon Australia household. You do not need a facility stationed in Australia to oversee it. 

Currently, the warehouse located at Guangzhou with a monthly rental of SGD$1700, with 4 staffs. All the staffs are well versed with University Certificate major in English, therefore, communication isn’t a problem. 

On top of that, there is a ready account via Qoo10 China with untouched potential, which you can ship directly to Singapore customers. Basically, the sky's the limit since the packing facility is in China (where most of the stocks are manufactured), you can do a GLOBAL business. If need be, we can link you up with the contacts for the global freight services too.

For this business model, withholding stocks are kept to the very minimum as we had form a work process with the help of the Automated Order Managing System that can make ordering from the supplier only when there is order comes in, eliminating the risk of holding unsold goods.

Due to person commitment where we can’t travel overseas that frequently, therefore we decided to let go of this profitable business at a very low price of SGD$70,000. The breakeven point is extremely short-term. 

There will be additional advantages for anyone who is living or planning to live in Australia, cause the revenue earn can switch to a Local Australian Company if required. 

Requires a good personnel with slight e-commerce knowledge to make a trip to GZ every few months to oversees and monitor the environment. 

Do contact me  for more information.

Business Operation

sky's the limit
Expansion Potential

Property Information

Premise Status