Listing ID: 3513 Last Refreshed: 26/05/2019 Total Views: 6667
We are a hip and trendy pet salon based in the much sought after Tiong Bahru neighborhood that is blessed with high foot traffic and captive audience of pet owners who reside in the vicinity. Our client base is far and wide reaching with locals and expats who have heard about our impecable grooming services either through word of mouth or on blogs and/or magazines that have featured us. We have a huge data base (in the thousands) of customers and will be relinquishing the customer database to the new owners (comes with full complete registration forms and indemnity signed off by customers). The pet salon offers a myriad of services related to pet welfare, pet care and pet day care. It also sells some supplies and food. There is potential to start-up an online retail arm for the pet salon, as we are authorized to sell pet supplies and food by the major distributors.
The sale of the business would include the following:
1) Rental lease runs till March 2018 - with renewal (we have a great relationship with the landlord) and two months security deposit
2) URA approval granted for change of use - this is critical for the neighborhood and we are proud to say we are legal and legitimate!
3) Existing furniture and inventory worth more than SGD80K
4) Marketing collaterals designed by top advertising agency (co-owner runs one!)
5) Social media accounts (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Website, Google Business, etc) if you plan to retain company name
6) Copyright to brand name and all related collaterals (if you plan to retain company name)
7) Singaporean groomer with more than 25 years of experience and strong regular customer base - this is important due to recent quota restrictions from MOM
We are selling this business because we have our day jobs to run, which are becoming more and more time consuming, and one of the co-owners is relocating to another country for work. We are looking for someone with the same vision and passion to carry on our beloved A Dog's Life brand and take it to the next level. A lot of hard work and networking has been spent to establish this brand and we hope the next person will continue with it.