Singapore  Singapore

Post Ad
Listing Id: 28934 Last Refreshed: 23/08/2023 Total Views: 1527

1.4M Rev Luxury Bathroom Supply Distribution Biz

Central AreaDecoration Materials ShopsImport and Export
Asking Price: Price On Request
Business For Takeover
Look For Investor
Look For Partner

Overview

  • Premise Type Office Building
  • Premise Size N/A
  • Monthly Rental N/A
  • Rental Desposit N/A
  • Revenue N/A
  • Liability N/A
  • Gross Profit N/A
  • Net Profit N/A
  • Stock N/A
  • FFE N/A
  • Payable N/A
  • Receivable N/A
  • Owner Role Full Time
  • Staff N/A
  • Established N/A
  • Source Broker

Reason For Sale

Open to Minority / Majority takeover

Description

Luxury Bathroom / Kitchen Fitting Biz (B2B & B2C) open to Minority/Majority takeover

> New products / catalogs yearly
> 2004 Inception - close to 20 years running
> 10-20% Revenue growth per year
> Very Strong Branding - extremely good customer Lifetime Value (LTV)
> Partners with Shopee, Lazada & many more
> Bulk revenue from B2B (70%), remaining (30%) from B2C [Walk ins, E-commerce etc]
> 1.4REV 2022, 1.2REV 2021
> Expanding B2B Distribution to Gana, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Indonesia, Maldives & many more.

Looking for Investor, Partial Buyover, or Full Buyover.
Contact Russell +65 97101831 on Whatsapp for a Full Deck.

Property Information

Rent
Premise Status
Send Enquiry
Please send enquiry in English, Chinese
Your Name*
Mobile Number*
Email*
Message
/

Just a moment... we are processing the request