Singapore  Singapore

Post Ad
Listing Id: 31882 Last Refreshed: 04/06/2024 Total Views: 1048

Selling @ 0.3X Revenue, Profitable! Heritage Hotstamping Printer

Kallang/WhampoaManufacturing
Asking Price: S$68,888
Business For Takeover
Look For Investor
Look For Partner

Overview

  • Premise Type Factory
  • Premise Size N/A
  • Monthly Rental S$5,000
  • Rental Desposit S$15,000
  • Revenue S$18,000
  • Liability N/A
  • Gross Profit N/A
  • Net Profit N/A
  • Stock S$10,000***
  • FFE S$50,000***
  • Payable N/A
  • Receivable N/A
  • Owner Role Investor
  • Staff 3
  • Established 1987
  • Source Direct Seller
  • ***Inlcude in the selling price

Reason For Sale

The business requires more funds for expansion, cashflow is tight at the moment and we've got other businesses to take care of. For more information: HS Lim - lbitenq@gmail.com / 9680 5206

Description

Established for > 35 years
Selling at 0.3x Revenue.

At A Glance:
- Diversified revenue, > 50 active corporate customers
- 5 x Semi-auto hotstamping machines
- 2 x Heidelberg auto stamping machines
- 1 x die-cutting machine
- 1 x A3 Guillotine Paper Cutter
- > $200,000 annual revenue
- Very experienced machine operators
- Excellent reputation in the industry
- Lease ending July 2026 ($1.95psf)

What are you buying?
- Profitable recession proof business
- Experienced team to execute operations
- Hard to get customer relationships
- Meticulously kept sales records (Xero)
- Diversified products (Mooncake boxes, Ang Paos, Wedding Invites, Corporate Stationery, Catalogs etc)
- Supplier contacts
- Customer accounts
- Mature manufacturing & quality control processes that work

Why are we selling?
- Business needs more funds for expansion – cashflow is tight at the moment
- Business works best as accompaniment to an existing printing business as much of the overheads can be absorbed

Best suited if you are:
- an established printer
- a leather or paper goods brand looking to customise products with deboss/emboss/foil services

Seller Financing Available (subject to credit review)

For more information, contact HS Lim - lbitenq@gmail.com / 9680 5206

Business Operation

- 5 x Semi-auto hotstamping machines
- 2 x Heidelberg auto stamping machines
- 1 x die-cutting machine
- 1 x A3 Guillotine Paper Cutter
- > $200,000 annual revenue
- Very experienced machine operators
Facilities
up to 3 months from owner.
Support and Training
Yes, seller financing is available.
30% Down, remaining 70% will be paid down @ 10% per month from month 4 onwards.
Seller Financing

Property Information

Rent
Premise Status
2 years ending July 2026
Lease Term
Leased, flatted factory
Premises Details
Yes, it can relocate to other place
Relocatable
Send Enquiry
Please send enquiry in English
Your Name*
Mobile Number*
Email*
Message
/

Just a moment... we are processing the request