Proven Franchise Business Model
You get to run your own business using a proven business model developed over the past 60 years across 52 countries.
We Support Your Passion
Run a profitable franchise with our help. As a franchisee, you will receive extensive training and marketing support so that you can help students of all ages discover and achieve their potential.
Why Start a Kumon Franchise Business?
* Low Start Up Cost - Our low licence fee of S$2000 makes it easier for passionate individuals to join us.
* Year-Round Marketing Support - We provide marketing support to all our centres throughout the year, whether it is announcing your centre's grand opening, promotions or student recruitment.
* Meaningful, Profitable Business - We are here throughout to ensure you have the extensive trainings and resoures to run a profitable Kumon franchise from the start and in the long run.
* Empower Others - Your career is about too change, one child at a time. As a franchisee, you also become a Kumon Instructor so you can contribute to the success of your students. Be the one to transform a child's life.
We are looking for people who are
* Passionate about nurturing children to be confident & academically strong self-directed learners
* Comfortable presenting & meeting with parents to share how the Kumon Method of Learning can help their children
* Comfortable taking on the responsibilities of being your own boss, including running your centrte and working with children
* Excited to run a successful, meaningful and rewarding business
Attend non-obligatory Franchise Orientation to find out more
You will get to find out information on:
* The Kumon method of learning
* The role of a Kumon franchisee and instructor
* The path to becoming a Kumon instructor
* How much investment you will need to start, licence/ royalty fees and revenue analysis
* Kumon's role as a franchisor in supporting your business
Have all your questions answered at the orientation and find out if Kumon is the right fit for you.
Register your interest to attend the next session of Franchise Orientation at email@example.com.